Wednesday 12 June 2013

Hi and Welcome

Hi aviation fans and welcome to my new blog. 

I have a huge passion for aviation of all kinds and the idea of flying gives me a huge sense of freedom, even when crammed inside a huge commercial jet hurtling across the globe at 500mph. 

Airports are buzzing with people with their own agendas, 'business or pleasure?', travelling for work to make the huge company financial decisions, make the biggest deal with the company half a world away or meet a colleague for a simple meeting. Young travellers exploring the big beautiful world to soak up cultures and make new friends, family travellers making their way to family gatherings, catching up with family not seen for a while. Mostly people see the commercial jet as the bus to the next fun holiday. The Airport snapshot starts the freedom sense I associate with flying, so many different stories all in one place chasing a similar thing to make their stories possible, the plane!

So please follow me as I share my aviation experiences, passions for aviation and hopefully that sense of freedom. Whether you love to fly, hate flying or have a general interest I hope to be able to share some great content that will appeal to you. This can include latest deals from various airlines, airline news, airshow dates, how aviation works or the latest app to hit the market.

I look forward to sharing with you guys and hearing your feedback along the way.

You can follow me on twitter @Altitudefree for updates on the aviation world and this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment